Fiber Laser Marking Machi
- It adopts an integrated whole structure and is equipped with an automatic focusing system, and the operation process is user-friendly.
- Use an original imported isolator to protect the fiber laser window to enhance stability and laser lifetime.
- 3, Beam quality is much better than the traditional solid-state laser marking machine, for the fundamental mode (TEM00) output, focusing spot diameter of less than 20um. The divergence angle is 1/4 of the semiconductor pump laser. Especially suitable for fine and precise marking.
- 4, The electro-optical conversion efficiency is high, the entire machine consumes less than 500W, compared to the lamp pump can save electricity costs 2-3 million per year.
- 5, Without any maintenance, long service life, small size, no large water cooling system, just a simple air cooling can be. Save your valuable factory space. It is suitable for working in harsh environment and can work normally under certain shock, vibration, high temperature or dusty environment.
- 6, Processing speed is 2 or 3 times than the traditional marking machine.
- 7, Marking software powerful, compatible Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop and other software files; support PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, etc., can directly use SHX, TTF font; support automatic encoding, print serial number, batch number, date, Bar code, QR code, auto skip number, etc.
|Model||KSL-F10; KSL-F20; KSL-F30;|
|Laser type||Fiber laser|
|Laser power||10W; 20W; 30W;|
|Pulse repetition rate||20KHz-80KHz|
|Marking Depth||0.01～0.3mm; 0.01～0.4mm; 0.01～0.5mm|
1. Most metal materials: such as gold, silver, copper, iron, zinc, aluminum, stainless steel, stainless and acid-resistant steel, etc.
2. Rigid plastics: such as PE, PP, PVC, etc., as well as general engineering plastics and special engineering plastics.
Widely used in integrated circuits, chips, electronic components, hardware tool products, electrical products, consumer goods, sensors, auto parts, 3C electronics, handicrafts, precision equipment, gift accessories, medical equipment, high and low voltage electrical appliances, bathroom industries, Battery industry, IT industry and other fields.